PARTICIPANT INC is an educational corporation and not-for-profit, 501c(3) organization supported through government, foundation, and individual contributions. As an organization devoted to non-commercial artistic practices, PARTICIPANT INC welcomes the generosity of individuals, whose tax-deductible gifts are vital to our operation and contribute directly to our programs. Individual giving makes a profound difference, not only by providing necessary funds, but also by replenishing invaluable trust in the risk-taking work that PARTICIPANT INC seeks to accomplish.
Each contribution is tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
div class="headerDonate">FRIENDS of PARTICIPANT
Invitation is based on an annual contribution of $1,000 or more, and the benefits of joining include:
- Invitations to FRIENDS-only events, such as studio visits, exhibition previews, and private after-hours exhibition tours
- The gift of an annual thank you edition made by an invited artist exclusively for FRIENDS of PARTICIPANT
- The opportunity to preview limited editions produced by PARTICIPANT INC, as well as works donated by artists
- Publications produced by PARTICIPANT PRESS
- Priority purchase of VIP tickets for PARTICIPANT INC benefit events
- Acknowledgement at the gallery entrance and our website
Invitation is based on an annual contribution of $300 or more, and the benefits of joining include:
- Invitations to all performances and events
- 20% off two tickets for PARTICIPANT INC benefit events
- Acknowledgment on our newly-designed website
div class="headerDonate">To donate by mail
If you would prefer to make your tax-deductible?contribution by check, please make payable to?PARTICPANT INC and send to:
Attn: Lia Gangitano
253 East Houston Street, Ground Floor
New York, NY 10002
Through the generosity of artists, PARTICIPANT INC co-produces limited edition artworks specifically designed to support our organization.Grand classique du casino, le black jack est egalement adapte sur le net, comme la roulette, le video poker, les machines e sous et bien deautres, des le milieu des annees 90. Purchase of the editions is 40% tax deductible, and contributes greatly to our program.